By posting these resolutions I’m holding myself responsible to complete them regularly.
- 4 days out of the week I need to get 10,000 steps that day. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS I’M DEATHLY ILL. Or have a cold. You know, whichever.
- I need to walk 5 days a week
- Yoga 2x a week, the length doesn’t matter
- A month-long elimination diet to help my migraines
- Maybe I’ll revisit being Vegan again. It worked out pretty well for me last time.
- I will read all 2015 review books
- Meet Goodreads challenge
- Read my books on reading
- Journal at least 5 out of 7 of the days of the week, like I did when I was younger
- I will regularly upload stories to OWW SFF so I can keep getting writing feedback
- I will get a poem, story or two published SOMEWHERE. Anywhere. I just need to get my name out there.
- I will continue to work on my book(s)*
- I will blog/booktube regularly, *“regularly” to be determined at a later date*
- At least every other book I read I will review on my blog(s)
Spiritual stuff and all that jazz
- I will implement a form of insightful tools like tea leaf and Tarot card reading at least twice weekly, if not carrying around a Tarot card daily
- On that note, I will actually learn the Tarot
- I will meditate at least once a week
- I will burn candles to my hearts’ desire, picking the color depending on my mood
- I’ll set the spirit with incense
- I will pick something and law of attraction the shit out of it every day/week/month
- I will go out of my way to think positively, especially when something happens that brings me down
- Somehow, somewhere, I will meet this years monies goal. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS.
- I will move out. I don’t care where, I will just get my own place, however that pans out >.<