This Top Ten Tuesday (created by The Broke and the Bookish) is quite easy and exciting to create, considering I’ve been to as many Barnes and Noble stores as possible as of late. And so, let the meme commence!
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I’ve Added to My TBR
- Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton: I OWN THIS, WOOT. I was thinking of starting it next but I’ve opted for Black Widow: Forever Red instead because I got the ebook for review on Netgalley. And then I bought the physical copy. ‘Cause I’m weird and don’t make sense sometimes.
- Black Widow: Forever Red: Read the comics, want to read her story in novel format now! I have high hopes for this book; I hope it doesn’t disappoint me.
- Google Analytics by Jerrie L. Ledford: Sounds boring and it probs is but I need to further my understanding of analytics if I’m going to go into social media marketing with an emphasis on SEO.
- Falling Kingdoms by Megan Rhodes: I kept seeing the 4th book in the series and it’s just driving me crazy that I haven’t read the first three.
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness: I saw this on Booktube. It’s an interesting concept, following a person who isn’t a superhero in a world where it’s the norm.
- Cruel Beauty by Rosemund Hodge–I can’t believe I don’t own this yet. I keep seeing it in the bookstore and I really really want to buy it but…I don’t buy it. I’m confusing, even to myself. I’ll really have to pick it up soon
- Reawakened by Colleen Houck: I almost got this yesterday but writing trumped reading when I was at the bookstore because WRITING and also LAPTOP INTERWEB OMG SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Half Bad by Sally Green: I searched near and for for it in hardcover and when I finally found it I got another book instead. o.O
- Zodiac by Romina Russel: I don’t know much about this book but I liked the cover so I bought it. Because I can.
- City of Halves by Lucy Inglis: For some reason I liked this unattractive cover and it makes me want to read it.
So there you have it, I finally posted something on this blog and–duh–it was my favorite meme, Top Ten Tuesday.
(For those of you reading this now, pre-pictures, come back later in the day, I’ll make this blog post look nice and classy.)